View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 08:35 PM   #294
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by khin99 View Post
I have the pleasure to use BRISS for three years and am quite happy with it. I mainly crop the headers and footers of the PDF and convert to word change fonts etc

Now I have a few two column pdf's that I wish to convert to single columns. k2PDFopt could do this quite handily but some files are poorly scanned and the k2PDFopt could not properly split the columns. I came back to BRISS and tried a few times.
There are multiple command-line options that k2pdfopt has that may help with this, notably -grid and -cbox. (These can go in the "additional options" box in the MS Windows GUI.) If you want, you can post a few pages of your source PDF (or send me a private message), I can figure out a good set of k2pdfopt options for you.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote