View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 11:12 AM   #7
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
ah, now I get it. Sorry, I just assumed that anything posted here is ebook-centered
Using an iPhone with another carrier never occured to me
Hey! Its better then paying rip off roaming charges

I'm pretty keen on it as I travel overseas quiet a bit, and it's uusually a ton cheaper to just buy a local SIM if you're in any one place for any length of time.

I also tend to carry a couple of extra Prepaid SIM"s which have better calling charges for specific calls, and it would be nice to be able to just swap out the SIM, as opposed to having to carry another phone as I normally do now.

As for the eBook, well Stanza and Files lite are pretty nice. I just wish there was an easier way to get files into stanza, as opposed to having to do it one by one. I'll like a way for it to actually just sync a specific folder on my computer.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote