View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #64
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
What's the rush people? Got nothing else to read? Dadalo will no doubt check in sooner or later, and we have a while before cutoff date.
Back to my book now......
That's easy to say if you're at the front of the line or have already gotten a gift code. If you're at the back of a long line of people, not so much. I mean, if everyone took four days to respond, that cut-off date would come up pretty quickly. And when you're in on something like this, just to be honest, it really is sort of inconsiderate to the others. I mean, personally, I don't consider four full days rushing.

I'm sure he isn't being intentionally inconsiderate and that there is likely a very good reason.

I'll go read something else and wait patiently.

Last edited by bfollowell; 02-23-2013 at 07:49 PM.