View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:08 AM   #112
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
wow. students in other countries are so advanced ) here, we make do just fine with pen and paper. in fact, i find it works best during classes where i have to draw graphs and essentially be quick when the prof recites instead of writing on the board. besides, most of the profs don't allow laptops in class.

of course, when it comes to doing work outside the classroom, i just use a netbook since all i use are productivity programs like ms office...i couldn't quite figure out why i would need so much power that macs provide. but i hear that apple offers a student discount. is it a substantial discount?
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote