View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 02:59 PM   #12
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
[QUOTE=pilotbob;203268]Of course, I think Sny is following Apples lead... it was several years ago when I heard about the first iPod vending machine./QUOTE]

I had no idea Apple did that! I'm learning so much interesting stuff today.

Oh, and kiosk to me is a hotdog cart. Another possible "retirement income idea." Also, I picked up an idea from a man in the Bahamas who had a great business, made $100 in one hour per day, then spends the rest of the day at the beach being retired. I'm not gonna tell what it is, but it involves sand and rum. :-)

BTW, I'm thinking of retirement ideas, because in 4 more years, I'll retire at age 51. So I'm thinking of fun things to do a couple of hours per week, so that I won't turn into my dad. Early retirement made him a very depressed, unpleasant, and unfulfilled man, because he was retired for longer than he worked.

Last edited by DixieGal; 06-23-2008 at 03:04 PM.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote