View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I want to merge short mobi book files into a mega mobi file

as you all know kindle slows down if you have too many books on it.

i have 4600.

please do not tell me to have fewer books on the kindle as that is not a solution i am looking for.

what i want to do is merge a lot of the smaller mobi files into a single mobi file but have a TOC for all the books that have been merged.this would mean i can access any book from the TOC at the start of this megabook.

i am not concerned too much with having a TOC for each mobi book only a TOC for all the books that have been merged.

the question is can calibre do this?

is there some kind of plugin that would allow this?

many of the book file i have have already been converted to mobi.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote