View Single Post
Old 03-26-2003, 09:34 PM   #14
daught
Enthusiast
daught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it isdaught knows what time it is

Quote:
Originally posted by BasilC
As regards Acrobat, what I would value is some instructions on how to convert pdf documents into a format which can be used by something more user friendly than Acrobat Reader for Palm - eg iSilo, HandStory, WordSmith etc.
OK, I agree that I can't keep track of my involvement in too many forums, but BasilC tipped my thinking to another good possibility...last one, promise! I'd love to see a good forum on WordSmith. I am aware of a YahooGroup dedicated to WordSmith, but I don't like YahooGroups message and posting interface, and I just can't stand the ad annoyance.

I don't know how many of you use WordSmith, but IMHO I think the broad range of WordSmith's capability, including advanced word processing, doc reading and expansion card access, definitely brings it under the general emphasis of turic.com forums. I am a new user of WordSmith on my Palm m500, and I know I have not begun to scratch the surface of WordSmith's capabilities. I have a keyboard for my Palm, and I'd like to start using it much more with my Palm and WordSmith for writing, etc.

In any event, I 'second' the round of effusive praise going to Alexander for giving this board a real punch. Thanks!

Gary
daught is offline   Reply With Quote