View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Run out and get a new iMac?

But seriously.... if I recall correctly with Stanza you need to have the books open that you want to transfer. Although, I admit, it was quite a while ago since I have used that.

Do you have calibre? If so, you can use the calibre content server.

BOb
Well, an iMac is kinda expensive for me right now I managed to sell the old one, faulty HD disk an all, at a resonable price so I can buy a new PC with win 7 (using my netbook right now)

And yeah, I do have books open in Stanza, all four of them

And I can't get the calibre content server to work either... Used to work, but now I get the message 'library empty' (it's not). And I do think I use the correct local IP and everything. I gave up on that to use Stanza, and neither works

Edit: okay, I tried to be nice, but really I'm

Last edited by Ea; 04-06-2010 at 05:32 PM.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote