View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:48 PM   #66
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZed View Post
I'm not aware of any failures, but I haven't tested specifically for this issue. Can you link to the other thread, or provide access to a file that decodes incorrectly with other software so I can test it?
Most Feedbooks.com .mobi ebooks have this issue since they use UTF-8 encoding. Check this post for the beginning of the discussions regarding this issue. The solution is now documented in our wiki here .

I've included this fix in my Mobi2IMP, but still find the odd (poorly created?) UTF-8 ebooks that still don't find the exact filepos location for the <a href>'s anchor (<a name> or <a id>).

Last edited by nrapallo; 04-07-2009 at 11:51 PM. Reason: typo
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote