View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #8
forumshrew
forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.forumshrew understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitrios Spirou View Post
This is my first post..so please forgive me if I do something wrong...
I installed Calibre in my PC and I synced a couple of my ebooks with my Android device using Calibre companion. I used Moon+ on my tablet to read and comment on my ebooks but I can not get them synced back (with the comments) to my PC library. Is there any way to do this?

Thank you
Dimitrios,

If your still out there and ever review your post, here is the answer.
With an epub format any notes or highlights you make with Moon Pro will not be seen when you transfer said notated/highlighted book back to pc (and say open in calibre reader). BUT you can take all highlighted text or notated text and with Moon Pro export them to a text editor on the tablet. Save that text file and then copy it over to your desktop pc, to edit in word processor as you wish.
forumshrew is offline   Reply With Quote