View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:30 PM   #23
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobley View Post
I have a Sony prs t2 that is not recognized by my version of Calibre, I have tried to use the link in the posts above to download the fix, but have been unable to access it
What version of calibre do you run? Calibre has supported the T2 since August 24th 2012.

Quote:
Release: 0.8.66 [24 Aug, 2012]

New Features
  • Drivers for SONY PRS-T2, Freelander PD10 and Coolreader Tablet Closes tickets: 1039103
If your version is newer than this version then follow PeterT's advice and provide us a log. If your version is older then upgrade your version of calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote