View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #17
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by redryder View Post
Do you guys managed to complete a book in one sitting or do you get tempted to switch books halfway?
One sitting? Not as often as I used to when I had more free time.
But switching books? Rarely. There are very few books I've bought that I couldn't get through to the end. What I start I finish and its easier to finish if you just keep on going. (Of course, nobody says you have to read every last word in the gratuitous sex scenes, for example. Skipping the florid description of the landscape and the forest's ecology is also a valid reading technique. )
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote