View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 08:31 PM   #18
bookworm1959
bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.bookworm1959 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Touch, Blackberry Playbook
So, am I the only one that downloaded the OS2 on February 21st? The first app I downloaded was the Overdrive Console, and within minutes I had downloaded my first library ebook to the PB. I like the built in reader with Overdrive, and it was great downloading directly to the PB. The second library book I tried to downloade was an Adobe PDF. I couldn't download directly to the PB through Overdrive, so downloaded onto my PC. The tried sideloading it to the PB and that didn't work. So I loaded it onto my Kobo Touch, and found out I couldn't read it on there either. At least I know it's not an issue with the PB.
bookworm1959 is offline   Reply With Quote