View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 02:34 AM   #12
Beryll Snyder
Banned
Beryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitBeryll Snyder with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook classic, PB 903, Onyx M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mono View Post

There is another 'issue'. I do not know if it is in scrible page, but if writing to pdf, it sometimes stops accepting my writing for a while. I guess, it writes data to database (or does something else), but for few seconds - no writing.

So, at situations when you need to write right now (and cannot wait for few seconds), I would prefer paper. Make a scan later and put it to e-reader.
That is quite a statement about the performance or should I say non-performance?

But looking at things from a practical perspective: I read on the eader and I scribble/take notes on a tablet seperately - at least for now.
Beryll Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote