View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 04:30 PM   #11
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by vferdman View Post
I am not crazy about this kind of peddling, but at the same time I can't call this "advertizing" with the annoying connotations this entails. I think both devices should get rid of that "feature" or at least make it optional (disable-able?)
Who knows if this will change in future, but for now we can disable the "peddling" by choosing to view our shortlist on the home page of the Kobo. I actually like having the shortlist there, since the shortlist is my virtual TBR list.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote