View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #10
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
HOORAY!! FINALLY got the update for my cart software today AND managed to put the site back together (mostly- still can't get my favicon to work ) https://www.dulinsbooks.com/index.php? took me half the day just to figure out where the header images had got to and then to figure out why they weren't showing.

Anyway over the next day or so I will build the app page again and get it back up on the site. I should be able to do most of it tomorrow
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote