View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I saw this, but do you really think it's from people holding out? Or just the movement of the market...which is what I think.
It's a little of both or more accuratly you are both talking about different effects. Android continue to outgrow Apple because the smartphone market continues to grow and Android is picking up more first time users than Apple is.

Apple sales might be dropping because folks are buying Android* devices but I think it's more due to folks holding out for the iPhone 5. After all Apple did warn investors that sales will continue to decrease until they release the iPhone 5.

[*] Samsung and HTC have really stepped up the game and are selling lots of phones. I know HTC is suppose to be struggling but everywhere I look in my neck of the world I see folks sporting the HTC One X device.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote