View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #118
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Correct to all of those.

This was just an example of how I used to use plugboards etc. With the recent addition of the native Series support on the Kobo(s) I am currently leaving the Title alone and not overriding it ny adding Series and Series_Index to it.
I just wanted to say thanks for your turtorial on creating shelves with Calibre. It Definately does save massive amounts of time to do it this way as opposed to doing it by hand. The series support is just phenonemal this way as well. Thank you for your insight into this.

regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote