View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 06:28 AM   #13
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's never crossed my mind before that the speed at which you can read a book might be considered a benefit of a device. For me, reading has always been something to be savoured and lingered over, not rushed.
Hear, Hear.

I wonder what the percentage of comprehension was - like Harry, I read for enjoyment, and I like to absorb the author's words.

Cheers,

Michael P
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote