Thread: PRS-600 Dust
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #4
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by weasty View Post
Anyone else have dust get in between the screen on thiei 600? I just noticed today that there is fuzz and dust that appears to be between the e-ink screen and the touch screen it was really noticeable when there was something black on the screen under it. would you exchange it for this reason?
This is exactly the reason I posted a thread about weather/environemtal sealing on readers....just of the sort found on any number of Point 'n Shoot (~<= $250 range P-n-S cameras) or DSLR cameras.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...hlight=weather

No dust should be able to work it's way into your reader...hope it gets sorted out for you.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote