View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Rand - I know it that it can take sometime to load. I've gotten the "Not Responding" message before, especially when I am loading a number of books to my reader, but when I waited a little while it started working again. I think the message can come up even when the program is actually working in the background.

However, if you wait a while and it still is not responding, I would contact Sony. Although, my experiences with Sony through email were completely useless. When I asked my questions in detail, they gave me quick answers that came straight from the user's guide as if I couldn't figure that out for my self. Unfortunately, the answers weren't in the guide - I had to figure them out myself. Perhaps a phone call would be a better way to go.

Sorry I couldn't help more. Check out the PRS 700 forum. There are a lot of great minds there who might be able to help.

Kaz
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote