View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
Reading list issue - help!

I created a reading list of books to add to my husband's Kindle. I went through all the steps to create the reading list, I'm pretty sure of it, but when I assign that particular reading list to a book, nothing shows up in the Reading List column. I can add books to other reading lists I've got, no problem, but this one doesn't seem to show up.

Any ideas for what I've done wrong?
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote