View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 09:01 AM   #46
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by K8HW View Post
Chaley, thank you very much. I can load my books without any errors!
That is good news!
Quote:
I do however have a question. How do I find a particular book without having to wade through all of them? I tapped on group and selected "Series." I now see my books grouped by series. When I tap on a series selection I see the message "Loading you books" and then the same list of books. I don't see how I can get a particular book! Thanks in advance.

Dave
It sounds like you are running V1.6. That version was replaced with V1.6.1 around 3 hours after its release because I (cough cough) broke grouped book displays in 1.6 in exactly the way you describe. Someday I will learn not to "fix" things after a long day when the brain is running at 50%.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote