View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 12:08 PM   #12
siraks
use the force
siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.siraks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff1192 View Post
I would really like to see the update being firmware 2.0 including things like being able to organize your library into shelves, expanded reading life (like their iphone app) and library lending would be great too!

Hope that's not being too greedy!
not being too greedy but i highly doubt they'd make a blog announcement saying to come back at 230 est to see that we are giving you a new firmware update.

usually stuff like that gets tossed into the forum and we all go from there.

if it is a firmware update it will probably be some significant enhanced features since it warranted a blog post with date and time.

i dunno, but i'll definitely be checking back at 230.
siraks is offline   Reply With Quote