View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #1911
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
In the partial quote at the top of this post the book title, Skin Game, is underlined, that is a link, mouse-click it, you're there.

If I was wrong about what you were asking, then I apologize and leave the following answer; No, that entry was not posted by a publisher. It was likely posted by a user of GoodReads.

The bold was what I was after. Thanks Alan! Gotta spread my karma around before giving it to you again I hate when that happens.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote