View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:24 AM   #4
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Thanks for the new GUI version. Works for me.

I have one quick suggestion. The old version of the script came packaged with a default extra CSS you could use and modify to your preferences. I think it would be nice if there were something similar here. Perhaps if you clicked the CSS tab, you'd have something filled in for you by default, which you could modify if you wished: or perhaps, if that's too hands-on, something like that where it is all commented out but you could uncomment suggested options as you wished.

I don't think you can expect to provide a full GUI for people who know no CSS whatever to just choose all the CSS options there are. But especially when it comes to Prince-specific CSS like setting the page sizes and hyphenation options, etc., it would be nice to see a sample. Defaulting to letter-sized paper with very little margins isn't likely to help anyone.

Further along the same lines, you might even show the user the CSS files already contained in the ePub and let them modify them too directly, though I can imagine that would be difficult to implement.

Still, it's a great script as is. Thanks again!
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote