View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #14
vugtitan
Addict
vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vugtitan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
It always seems to start off with the shelves in triplicate; it's also only certain shelves. And no matter how many times I delete them, they return every time I update my Kobo.

I've also discovered that when I add a book to one of these naughty lists, it generates yet *another* multiple of the shelf--for each book added. So the number of my shelf pages continues to increase.

Right now I've just stopped adding to the shelves that commit shenanigans.
if folder support had been added this would not happen.
vugtitan is offline   Reply With Quote