View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #15
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
On a side note, didn't they ship pre-orders of the Kindle2 and Kindle3 a week or so early as a "thank you" to customers? Maybe the Touch is coming a little early too and they let the cat out of the bag.
There's lots of speculation on the net that this may be the case. My "thank you" will be well received

On the other hand, the shipping date for the lighted cover I ordered together with the Kindle has changed from November 29 to "We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item". I guess there's some sort of problem with the covers.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote