View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 01:29 PM   #66
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I'd recommend to both of you to give Meyers a read. I had completely dismissed Rowling when her books first came out, but finally read one and was VERY pleasantly surprised! I decided to give Meyers an equal chance... the writing is just incredibly bad!
I understand your opinion. Maybe it is, and maybe it isn't bad. But, frankly I don't care. If my daughter likes them, more power to her.

Frankly, they are not a theme or a topic I care for... especially after watching the horrid (in my opinion) Twilight movie do I care to attempt it.

I also very much enjoyed the Harry Potter series and enjoy the movies... although there are many people that call them "bad" and "drivel". I guess opinions are like... well you know... everybody has one and most of them stink.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote