View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 08:14 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorz View Post
The footer and header are spaced for definitions and differently sized titles. The sides as well as the footer and header are spaced the way they are to be easy on the eyes. Imagine a real book which had no margins, I think the book would be much harder to read. I am not sure of a way to correct this concern you have.
Margins are subjective. So who decided that having such wide margins is actually a good idea? To me, I prefer no margins on my 505. A paper book is different then an eink screen. So comparing the two as far as margins doesn't work.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote