View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #12
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Thank you, all --

I have them all now.

By the way, is there a way to search on Sony's ebook Library site for any titles whose price is equal to $0.00 ?

Don
I don't think so, Dr. Dribbles. The only way I could find these free titles was by searching on the individual titles and authors. They aren't shown on their front page or on the pages of "specials" or "bundles". And you can't search on price. If you search on "Free" you get books with that in the title or description. However, you can go to a category (e.g., Fiction and Literature) and click on the sort by price button (either high to low or vice versa) and find them that way. Basically, Sony has some more work to do with their new site format.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote