View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 02:20 AM   #1
Peter21
Enthusiast
Peter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterPeter21 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad 4
File size for kindle..delivery charge

Hi All
I have an epub of about 8MB, which I convert to .mobi by kindlegen. In the terminal message generated by kindlegen it says 'approximate KF8 deliverable file size 7708 KB'. Is this the size that the amazon delivery charge (10 p per MB where I am in the UK) will be based on?
It seems that it should be but I ask because the .mobi file that kindlegen produces in this process (which I side load to my kindle for proofing) is 16.6MB.
Thanks in advance
peter
Peter21 is offline   Reply With Quote