View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:03 PM   #283
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbooker View Post
If that is your definition of freedom, then you have the limited mind of an obedient customer, not that of a thinking citizen with a philosophical education.
You should stay away from your keyboard for the next decades and read books written by the geniuses of philosophy in silence.
You would be less ridiculous if you admitted to be paid by the Kobo corporation.
How many paid Kobo drones are there on this forum ?
Did anyone try to identify them ?
Marketing is all over blogs and forums. It is a proven fact.
Yes, not buying is a choice. But if you just bought one…
When Kobo announced the Aura HD I was very unhappy that they didn't release it simultatiously in North America and Europe. I contacted a local book chain (Kobos local partner in The Netherlands, where I live) that sells Kobo readers and they told me that the Aura HD was available from mid-late May.
This weekend I've cancelled my pre order. I'll wait and see how things are panning out. Pro: better resolution. Con: additional header. When added up, I'm not convinced that the outcome is still positive. The outcome may still be slightly positive but not worth to me to pay a top dollar price for.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote