View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:03 PM   #282
Lbooker
Addict
Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lbooker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
Do not put words in my mouth. Freedom of choice includes the choice to buy or not buy a product. I said nothing of the definition of freedom.

>>Paid by the Kobo corporation?<< I got a chuckle from that one. The only Kobo device I own is a Mini and it has never been connected to Kobo.

Your comments are ridiculous, if not moronic.
When a firmware limits the freedom of the owners of a device and of its prospective buyers to use this device the way they wanted, those who spin this new limit into a "freedom" are rightly suspected of being paid by the guilty corporation. If your brain spouts this crap out of its own free will, it is even worse.
Lbooker is offline   Reply With Quote