View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #281
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbooker View Post
If that is your definition of freedom, then you have the limited mind of an obedient customer, not that of a thinking citizen with a philosophical education.
You should stay away from your keyboard for the next decades and read books written by the geniuses of philosophy in silence.
You would be less ridiculous if you admitted to be paid by the Kobo corporation.
How many paid Kobo drones are there on this forum ?
Did anyone try to identify them ?
Marketing is all over blogs and forums. It is a proven fact.
Do not put words in my mouth. Freedom of choice includes the choice to buy or not buy a product. I said nothing of the definition of freedom.

>>Paid by the Kobo corporation?<< I got a chuckle from that one. The only Kobo device I own is a Mini and it has never been connected to Kobo.

Your comments are ridiculous, if not moronic.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote