View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #23
forsooth
tec montage
forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.forsooth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindles, lenovo, chromebook, mobiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
It was long before my time too, but I have seen old movies where they had to send a telegram or make a long distance call and certainly that would have had to be accurate because the audience would have known if they were twisting facts. Even when I was a young kid (in the 70's) my paternal grandmother had a party line phone. The modern system we have now didn't exist back then. It was still rotary dial phones back then.
before that was tubes and whistles

Last edited by forsooth; 04-27-2013 at 11:32 PM.
forsooth is offline   Reply With Quote