View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 08:36 AM   #15
Tacty
Zealot
Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tacty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One/Kobo Touch/iPad3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonReader View Post
What's so amazing about that? There is such a watch for Android phones already, the Sony SmartWatch: http://www.sonymobile.com/de/product...es/smartwatch/

maybe because it wont work with apple? you are underestimating apple's market position, trendy, fashionistas, premium, etc...if you are spending 200$ for apple smart watch chances are you are going to buy every next generation of the iphone until the end of time...and i was trying to explain why smart watch is not so bad idea. i'm using one with android. i dont like to carry my phone in pockets but rather in some small or messenger bags...and missed many calls because of that...on the busy and noisy streets it is easy to miss some calls, and some of them might be important. also, i can read a whole sms and see is it urgent to reply on the spot or it can wait...all this while phone is still in the bag...with a push of a button you can decline or mute calls also...you can control music...there are many situations where smart watch is useful...
Tacty is offline   Reply With Quote