View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus97 View Post
In my never ending efforts to improve my library, I have begun to apply keyboard shortcuts to some of the features that I use most often. Is there one place that I could see a list of (or create a list of) all of the pre-assigned shortcuts as well as all of the current user-assigned shortcuts? If I forget what I have assigned, it makes me nervous to guess and possibly have the software embark on some unintended course of action. It would also take the guesswork out of assigning keystrokes to new shortcuts. (To have a list of available or unassigned keystrokes appear when at the "Customize: Shortcut" screen would be a boon to all mankind)

Thanx.
Preferences: Keyboard
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote