View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 02:28 AM   #10
delphin
Evangelist
delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Happened to test pdfs on my PRS-350 this morning and the options for them are amazing -- superior to those of the K3 in most respects and as good or slightly better in one. The x50 series has both slider and gradated options for zooming in and out just as they do for brightness . . .[/URL].
I agree that the PRS-x50 series PDF options are superior.

In addition to the convenient zoom slider you mentioned, I like the fact that in addition to using the 4 positioning arrow icons to scroll around, you can also just use your finger to directly drag the zoomed image around on the touch screen (which makes dealing with highly zoomed documents about 5000 percent easier).

This trick also works for EPUB's with highly detailed images that must be zoomed, like travel guides with Maps.
delphin is offline   Reply With Quote