View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 06:37 PM   #57
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@bookfanmd - I've included a whole step by step tutorial to the first post for how I setup Fictionwise.com just now, which is one of the most complex examples.

Attached is the exported zip file for the "Fictionwise for Author" and "Fictionwise for Book" menu items I created. You can import these yourself by downloading the zip to your PC and then a right-click "Import" from the plugin configuration dialog.

This stuff isn't trivial but it isn't immensely difficult either. Just some patience for experimentation and a little html knowledge is required. Hopefully if you follow through the tutorial it will help you understand where everything comes from for using with your own web pages. As always feedback is appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: zip fictionwise.zip (1.4 KB, 618 views)
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote