View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 10:54 AM   #4
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
I think you are going to find it hard to find a 650, they seem to be out of stock in most places these days. I have not heard of anyone having a problem getting a hold of a 950. All reports are that the screen on the 950 is a massive improvement on the 900 series. There is no glare and the Pearl screen is great.

I have heard mixed reviews about converting files. All say it is easy, some say that the conversion is easy to read and use while a few have said that is not the case.

If you like your 900 and you like the touchscreen and you can afford the 950, I see no reason to get a Kindle. Why bother with the conversion if you don't have to?

I have a DXG and love it. I just bought a K3 and am waiting for it to be delivered. I liked what I saw at Target and decided that a K3 would be better for travel then the DXG.

Since you are coming to the US you should be able to stop at a Best Buy and compare the Kindle and Sony. That might help you make up your mind.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote