View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #72
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroman9121 View Post
Hey guys i cant figure out why the firmware isnt installing for me. I added all three folders to the root, and since i have a K2 US i added its bin update to my root. Yet every time i hit update on my kindle it says that update has failed and restarts. I have no clue what i am doing wrong could use some help. THX.
Did you add the bin folder, or just the bin file within the folder? Sorry if that is a bit obvious, but it won't work with the folder.

Also, try the Kindle 2i bin. You may have an international Kindle. It won't work if it is not the right bin. No worries.

Last edited by montalex; 11-06-2010 at 10:06 PM.
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote