View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 01:26 PM   #3
yifanlu
Kindle Dissector
yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yifanlu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3
Ok, I almost have the kernel compiled (amazon adds some extra files (I don't know what yet) to the initramfs that isn't included with the source, in order to get them, I need a copy of Kindle's current kernel). Anyways, bigger question, how do I get the kernel to load after compiling it? Do I HAVE to do a serial connection and give it to uBoot, or can something be done within shell to load it?
yifanlu is offline   Reply With Quote