View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:33 PM   #48
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by joehunt View Post
Agreed, but I think that Apple will have to work hard to convince even its fanbase to buy these things.

I'm a gadget freak and am always looking for "excuses" to get a new one, but this just escapes me. I've been using my iPad for the past few hours and cannot find a single reason to get another one that's 2" smaller
What can we say joehunt? We are happy you are happy. For you Steve jobs was totally on the mark.

Still you might have noticed that others for one reason or another like smaller devices than the iPad and even larger devices that the iPhone or iPod.

In fact Apple has realized that and produced a 4" screen.

So despite your lack of a desire for change, Apple might realize that others might like a smaller iPad.

The cost of course is another thing.
The Apple lovers will not quibble over any price. That much is assured. All these attempts to forsee what is coming by placing the mini iPad in a pricing group or order are foolish. Apple can charge the same as a larger iPad costs and the Apple faithful will buy it if they want a smaller size. Heck, they may end up with several sizes for different uses.

Other people might not buy at that price, but if it were lower, then maybe.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote