View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:43 AM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
I believe I would still need to import them into Moon+ if I want to use the moon listing and sorting features which I do.
You are correct. Since importing the books to Moon+ does not create duplicates it makes little difference where the books are on the device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goodbar View Post
I use CC to transfer and Moon+ to sort and manage.
This is what I do too. It is nice that Moon+ also groups calibre series, found at the top of the tags list and sorts the books accurately when the series is selected.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote