View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:41 AM   #21348
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Yeah OK. I deserve that.
Back when you had to call the bank every time a purchase was over the floor limit (a million years ago) I was asked, is the customer there? I said yes. Can he see you. I said no. They said go over where he can see you and cut the card up in front of him. I took the card over and told him what the bank said. He shrugged his shoulders and walked out.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote