View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #127
susaz
Zealot
susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Grammata Papyre 6.2, Sony PRS T1, Nook ST Glow,Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujokan View Post
I don't really trust the NST battery indicator since it seems to jump around. I use it as a rough guide. I read that it is good to charge the battery before it gets too low anyway, and I have not taken it on a long vacation, so I will just wait and see if I ever run out of battery. Doubt it will happen though.
Yes, of course, the percentile indicator is just a reference. Sometimes it takes a little more or less to discharge. I´ve been reading quite a few hours lately, turning it off and on, and after the third day I had 80%... As in any conservation scheme, the less you turn it on or off, smaller print and wider margins (to avoid too rapid page changes) help conserve battery. Keep wifi on, glow on minimum necessary, and enjoy.

I have to say that glowlight eats up a huge amount of energy. But charging it every 15 days or so is much better than any tablet!
susaz is offline   Reply With Quote