View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 06:17 AM   #6
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
I only found the answer by searching for "kindle touch store button browser" (or so), because I remembered the context. bhaak couldn't have known about that "browser" bit and would probably not have found the thread, because he wouldn't have known which keywords to use.
I used "launcher ,music ; thomass" to find this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
@thomass Nah forums are better than wikis.as many people don't or dont know how to post on wikis.also a dedicated forums will attract more people
Then somone is needed to add them to the wiki whenever a new one appear here.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote