View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 09:31 AM   #6
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Thank you for those replies...
@jocampo: I should have mentioned that the device should be able to handle DRM-protected ePub, since my primary language is Dutch, and I do want to be able to read Dutch books. Only Bol.com has already 7000+ Dutch titles, including very recent ones. (And there are several more publishers of ebooks on the Dutch market.)

As you say: I will buy an e-reader based on the kind of books (which includes Dutch ones ;-)!) I read...
And besides the languages of the books... It simply doesn't feel good to me to have an ereader that doesn't give me the choice which store to buy from, but that's something very personal of course...

So I'll keep informing myself about the two devices I already thought about...
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote