View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:10 PM   #7
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geppetto View Post
There's no need to zoom on a PRS600: you can easily read a A4 document on landscape mode
I would beg to differ, based on my experiences with the 700; the pdf rendering software is essentially the same. It was doable but it wasn't pretty. Persistent zoom was something that I wanted when I had the 700 (the PB360 already has it).

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote